ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Which miles/points to use for booking Saudia First Class?

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Ashker, Oct 9, 2017.

1. Ashker

Ashker Reader

I know you used Korean Skypass before.

However, I value UR and SPG points much higher, therefore don't want to use if at all possible. Is it possible to use any other Skyteam Partners' miles? Preferably a transfer partner of TY or MR.

2. David W

David W Well-Known Member

Ben has said before that SkyTeam carriers negotiate First Class awards with each airline directly and some choose not to offer the award, like Delta.

Maybe try AirFrance/KLM FlyingBlue - find availability using Korean's website and call FlyingBlue to see if they offer it. Otherwise, Korean SkyPass is probably your only option.