ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Reader Reviews: Trips & Tips Virgin Lounge at DXB

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Matt B, Oct 29, 2017.

1. Matt B

Matt B New Member

Does anybody know which lounge Virgin Atlantic uses at DXB T1?

I am hoping it is the generic Business Class Lounge, which I have used before with Sri Lankan and Singapore, and was pretty good.

The website suggests the Marhaba lounge which has been a bit... zoo-like, in my limited experience.

2. No Name

No Name Well-Known Member

3. Matt B

Matt B New Member

Thanks for your help. Maybe I'll pack the lounge key card, just in case! I'll definitely let you know...

4. Matt B

Matt B New Member

It was actually pretty good. The Marhaba lounge is a lot nicer, lighter and less crowded than it was in the old concourse (though it was a relatively quiet time for the airport).

The Virgin section was quite a large room with its own food, drink and partial waiter service, and there was one uniformed member of Virgin ground staff there as well. There was plenty of space - it wasn't quite as good as the Clubhouse at LHR on the way back, but it was still pretty good.

No Name and Gaurav like this.