ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Virgin Atlantic Clubhouse Access

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by EWR, Dec 28, 2017.

1. EWR

EWR New Member

Hi all,
    I am booked on Upper Class on Virgin Atlantic from Atlanta to Manchester, however my travel originates in Newark. I have never visited a clubhouse and was wondering if I will be able to access the Clubhouse in Newark since my travel is on the same day. Keep in mind my first leg is EWR-ATL in First and the second leg is ATL-MAN in Upper.

2. MidSouth Skier

MidSouth Skier Well-Known Member

Welcome @EWR - are both flights on the same ticket or do you have a separate domestic ticket? If they are separate tickets then I don't believe you'll have access.

3. EWR

EWR New Member

Same ticket. Both are on the same reservation..

4. rickyw

rickyw Well-Known Member

I believe you would have access, based on SkyTeam rules. But, what are you flying to Atlanta? I'm not sure where exactly the Clubhouse is at Newark so you may not be able to get to that area via a domestic flight...