ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Vietnam eVisa

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by bj bjorklund, Dec 25, 2017.

1. bj bjorklund

bj bjorklund New Member

[​IMG]
    I am trying to get a Vietnam evisa. On your page about it you say:I just used my iPhone to take a picture of my passport’s picture page, and then took a portrait picture with my iPhone, and uploaded that. That did the trick. Specifically how do you get it from your iphone to this page. I am not too tech savvy and I even asked my grand kids help and they couldn't help. Where do you upload the pictures to? How do you get them the right size? Then how do you get them to the Vietnam page? I have spent way more than hours trying to figure this out. I can really use some detailed help. I have Windows 8.1. I trust there is a simple way to do this, but i sure don't know what it is! Thank you!

2. Richard on Dauntless

Email them to yourself.
    Then use your computer to upload to VN EV page

No Name likes this.
  3. Gaurav

Gaurav Well-Known Member

Couldn't you just go to the visa application page on your iphone/safari and then upload the pictures? I have android so I'm not able to give exact instructions but should be possible? You might have to tell safari to show you the desktop version of the website.