ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Vietnam Airlines cheap fare opening timeline

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Daniel B, May 19, 2017.

1. Daniel B

Daniel B Active Member

I have been looking at SGN-HAN o/w fares for Vietnam Airlines, and for months now, up to October 2017, they have Economy Standard, and also the two cheapest options of 1) Economy Save and 2) Special Deal. However, from November onward, no 1) or 2) are shown. Does anyone have experience as to when they (Vietnam Airlines) "open up" these special fares (deals)?
    Thank you.

2. TexasFlyer

TexasFlyer New Member

From November onward you will have to pay full price. Lowest prices on domestic flights are available through local agents but even at full online price for foreigners flights are rather cheap. Better book into business class unless you like cattle class.

Daniel B likes this.
  3. Daniel B

Daniel B Active Member

Is that because from November onward it is considered "high season"?

4. TraiDuaLeo

TraiDuaLeo New Member

Daniel B likes this.
  5. Daniel B

Daniel B Active Member