ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Reader Reviews: Trips & Tips Valuable FHR Benifit

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Jacob McCarthy, Apr 17, 2017.

1. Jacob McCarthy

Jacob McCarthy Active Member

Hello from Salzburg, Austria!

I am currently staying at Hotel Sacher in Salzburg for 2 nights. I was able to negotiate a low rate last minute as there were open rooms. Also, usually there is a minimum 3 night stay, but was able to get that waived too. Interestingly, the unique benefit at this property is a free dinner for two. I made use of this today and had a fantastic 3 course meal. This meal would have easily been over 200 Euros, but was free (excluding drinks) thanks to FHR from my Amex Platinum. I am used to getting boring 80-100 Euro / Dollar credits so this benefit was amazing. Does anyone know of any other hotels in the FHR lineup that offer something similar?

rickyw and David W like this.
  2. Tiffany

Tiffany One Mile At A Time

I think we did something similar at the Hotel Kämp in Helsinki. Love when the benefit is more than just a spa credit!!