ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Award Redemption Using 2 CSR's to book flights

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Agrim Jindal, Nov 2, 2017.

1. Agrim Jindal

Agrim Jindal Reader

I booked tickets for my folks using my Chase portal and paid a mere $10 through my dad's CSR.

Now we need to reschedule flights and I have to pay the change fee as well as the differential between the new price and old price- Chase says that this can only be paid in cash and not using miles which is fine.

My question is if I use my Chase CSR instead of my dad's CSR to pay for this change fee plus differential, will this mean we have DOUBLE the travel benefits (through my and my dad's CSR) like trip delay insurance, lost baggage reimbursement etc. or that is now how it will work?