ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Award Redemption UA Polaris booking in 'O' through Aeroplan

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Tyler Weatherup, Dec 2, 2017.

1. Tyler Weatherup

Tyler Weatherup New Member

Stumbled across this when looking for flights from PEK. Anyone know if United is now selling Polaris as 'O' class through Aeroplan? Last time I booked from SFO to NRT it was definitely a business class redemption. Perhaps just a glitch?

Screen Shot 2017-12-02 at 11.55.11 AM.png

2. Tiffany

Tiffany One Mile At A Time

Hey! United has a branding problem, but that's a 3-cabin plane on that date, so "O" would be the appropriate bucket for first class award inventory.

3. Tyler Weatherup

Tyler Weatherup New Member

Ahh thanks! Didn't realize they flew that configuration on that route! I now see they have I and O availability on that day... Definitely wont be booking that one!

Tiffany likes this.