ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

UA club lounge access in G terminal

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Rohit Deshpande, May 15, 2018.

1. Rohit Deshpande

Hey all, in a month, I'm traveling out of SFO on UA's transcon business class. Usually I fly out of LAX, so the club lounge there is up for use, but I'm flying out of SFO this time. Am I allowed to use the club lounge in the G international terminal if im traveling on their transcon business?

2. rickyw

rickyw Well-Known Member

You get United Club access with transcon business class, but I don't believe that is classified as Polaris - so you wouldn't have access to the new Polaris lounge

3. Rohit Deshpande

Quite unfortunate that AA let’s their transcon passengers use their international lounges but UA does not..... oh well hopefully soon. Thanks!