ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

TPG and the SQ Leak

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Woodrow, Nov 1, 2017.

1. Woodrow

Woodrow Member

Maybe I am overthinking things, but why wouldn't TPG have an article regarding the leaked photos of SQ's new F product? Not really implying anything, I just find it strange that none of their 1000 "journalist" would have posted about it, like Lucky did? Could it have to do with trying to remain in the good graces of SQ? Whatever!?!

2. Tiffany

Tiffany One Mile At A Time

I wouldn't read that much into it, but doubt it has anything to do with their relationship with SQ.

No Name, Woodrow and rickyw like this.
  3. rickyw

rickyw Well-Known Member

Lol. While I certainly have my frustrations with the path TPG and team have taken recently in basically not creating original content. Half of their recent articles use stock photos, which to me either says they are hiring writers who don’t have decent photography skills, or they are just trying to create content. For example, their article last week on Top Rooftop Bars around the world contains not a single original photo.

With that said, I wouldn’t read too much into it. Live & Let’s Fly is another of my favorite blogs, and he only just posted about Singapore this afternoon.

There’s my vent for the day :)

Tiffany, No Name and Woodrow like this.