ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Targeted bonus offer for AAdvantage Aviator Red cardholders

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Carson B, Dec 29, 2017.

1. Carson B

Carson B Reader

I noticed an email in my inbox from Barclaycard this morning for a bonus mile offer on the AAdvantage Aviator Red MasterCard. It's targeted, so I'm not sure how many people will be getting it. Seems like an easy way to earn some extra American miles, though. You get an additional 2 miles per dollar for a total of 3 miles/dollar, capped at 2,500 bonus miles. Check your inboxes!

Gaurav likes this.
  2. Gaurav

Gaurav Well-Known Member

Thanks Carson. I haven't seen one but fingers crossed!

3. MidSouth Skier

MidSouth Skier Well-Known Member

I get those every year close to my annual renewal date in December. Seems like I also got one a few months before that. I don't normally put spend on that card and I always wondered if that helped to trigger the bonus.