ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

SQ Krisflyer Star Alliance Award chart

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by MSG93, Jan 7, 2018.

1. MSG93

MSG93 New Member

I was wondering booking with the star alliance award chart with Krisflyer was simple and if there would be any difficulty booking with multiple carriers and/or multiple legs (1 or 2 layovers - no need for any stopover), more specifically with AV, AC, and/or UA. If it is doable, should I expect any additional fees/charges by booking an itinerary on multiple carriers?

Any other information would be very useful.

2. Gaurav

Gaurav Well-Known Member

I generally find SQ reps pretty helpful and knowledgeable. I'd call and ask them to price out the itinerary you are considering before transferring over points. That way you'll be aware of any issues before you commit.
    MidSouth Skier likes this.