ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Award Redemption Skypass miles expiring in under one month!! Want to use on Alaska airlines

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Rohit Deshpande, Dec 18, 2017.

1. Rohit Deshpande

Hi guys, so I have a little over 23K KE miles that are expiring within the next month, so I wanted to use it for Alaska roundtrip in the US which would run me at 20K miles. I saw award space still open on Alaska's site for the 4th of Jan (the date I was planning on running this quick roundtrip). So with 20K roundtrip, that means coach is 10K one way, and first class is 40K roundtrip so F is 20K one way. I know with KE awards on partners you have to book roundtrip, so will they allow one-way in coach and way back in first for a total of 30K? I can transfer the missing 7K points from Chase Ultimate rewards points. Or does both flights have to be coach/ first class? Thanks!

2. MidSouth Skier

MidSouth Skier Well-Known Member