ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Question 234

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Todd, Jan 12, 2015.

1. Todd

Todd Reader

@KahunnaTravel -- Thanks for your message. I admit I accepted the one reservation they had to redo because we'd already paid for comfort seats and the bulkheads were sold out after they cancelled our seat reservation. I am uncertain about trying to get any more for precisely the reason you mention, but I am sincerely interested in knowing whether the bulkheads are as good as the exit rows with respect to leg room since they're selling them for the same price. We have one long 4+ hour flight where it would be bad to get stuck with little leg room.

The aircraft are: A319, A320 (twice), A321, and a B767-300/300ER (the one for the 4+ hour flight, and TAM's seat map doesn't match SeatGuru's seat map).

I'd be grateful for any more advice!!