ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Question 233

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by KahunnaTravel, Jan 12, 2015.

1. KahunnaTravel

KahunnaTravel Reader

@Todd - what is the hardware? If it is a 737-300 through 700 plane and it uses the Evolve seating configuration that Southwest uses, then you want the left exit row (left side of cabin if you are facing to the rear). If it's a 737-800 then still choose the exit rows, but cabin side won't matter. That said, I do think its more than a little irresponsible that you want to sit in the emergency exit row and will not be able understand emergency instructions that you receive from the cabin crew because you cannot speak Portuguese.