ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Question 222

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by marcus, Jan 12, 2015.

1. marcus

marcus Reader

If my goal is to essentially fly F (and occasionally J) is there any point to accumulate Membership Rewards? SQ from Chase, Cathay from Avios, Etihad from AA. Perhaps transfer all MR to Avios with the 40% bonus?
    Separately is it becoming more difficult to get F saver level award tix? thx

2. Lucky

Lucky One Mile At A Time

@ marcus -- Yes, in general first class awards are tougher to come by, especially in advance and for multiple people.

There are still lots of great Membership Rewards transfer partners, and keep in mind that in some cases Membership Rewards offers transfer bonuses, along with generous category bonuses. So I wouldn't write them off.