ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Question 218

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Rich, Jan 12, 2015.

1. Rich

Rich Reader

Hi Lucky

You recent article on the QR pilots had me thinking about the variability in the Qatar business class offering - I'm looking at doing a redemption from LHR in the next 12 months using BA Avios. I'll be going with my wife and baby daughter and booking into business class. I'd like to treat my wife so it's one of the new cabins - do you have any recommendations on which plane to choose or preferably, an easy comparison of the different ones they have? I may have some business travel ahead out there and would like to know which planes to avoid!

Also going to try the suite upgrade pointers from the recent article at a Conrad stay I have coming up. Fingers crossed.

2. Lucky

Lucky One Mile At A Time

@ Rich -- You'll want to fly the 787, A380, or A350, all of which feature the new product. I'd say the next best option is the A319, which is all business class, followed by the 777, followed by the A330/A340, which would be my absolute last choice.

Enjoy the trip!