ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Question 2

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by KahunnaTravel, Dec 31, 2014.

1. KahunnaTravel

KahunnaTravel Reader

@Sean - I found some QF premium space available in business/first at saver level circa Nov but had to limit the award seat to a 1 person search - and even then it was very scarce (I used SYD as your Australia destination in doing the searches). I think you are just going to need to continually monitor QF US gateways for space and be prepared to jump when it opens up. QF's US gateways are ATL, BOS, ORD, DFW, HNL, LAX, JFK, SEA, and IAD. Another possibility is using a professional award ticketing service like Ben's to that end. It just might well be worth the fee. Good luck.