ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Question 12

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by John DELTA, Jan 1, 2015.

1. John DELTA

John DELTA Reader

lucky,

Do you think you could add either (or both?) Ziva and Zilara branded Hyatt hotels (which both are Hyatt's two new all-inclusive brands) on a future trip report?

I believe they have properties now in Puerto Vallarta, Cabo, Cancun and Jamaica.

Although they do not show Gold Passport redemption rates online, they state: "Hyatt Gold Passport award redemption is available for Hyatt Ziva [& Zilara branded properties] by calling +1 866 567 7830"

2. Lucky

Lucky One Mile At A Time

@ John DELTA -- Maybe I'll visit them eventually, but to be honest they're not that high on my list of places to visit. When it comes to beachy/resorty destinations, I have other places I'm much more interested in. But I do hope to get around to visiting them eventually.