ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Qatar Qsuites to Asia

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by ageiger22, Mar 15, 2018.

1. ageiger22

ageiger22 Reader

I am needing to take a trip to Asia from Europe in August. My preference is to travel through Doha (will not be traveling through LHR) and book the Qsuite to Asia. I see Tokyo (not sure if it is HND or NRT) is in the works for a Qsuite upgrade, and that ICN currently has the Qsuite configuration. However, it looks like the ICN route loses the Qsuite later this month. Does anyone know how I can confirm which routes from Doha to Asia will have the Qsuite? Using expert flyer and seat guru has not left me feeling all that confident. Thanks!

2. David W

David W Well-Known Member

Not much more you can do until QR makes an official announcement. If you have to travel on/around specific dates it might make sense to book a ticket and then pay change fees to switch if that's the case. Business class on their A380/A350 and 787 is excellent so you wont really lose out.