ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Credit Cards Problems Transferring UR to Flying Blue

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Ian W., Jun 4, 2018.

1. Ian W.

Ian W. Reader

Has anyone else been able to successfully complete a transfer in the last 2-3 weeks? I have read a bunch of posts on flyertalk where no one has been able to successfully transfer UR to Flying Blue.

I tried transferring 16,000 UR points on Friday at noon to FB and still nothing showing up on either the AF or KLM website, regardless of logging in or going on a different country's website.

Chase's response on the phone was that transfers usually take 24-48 hours and can take up to 7 days (unclear if it was business days). Flying Blue first said that it should take 48 hours, which is why they allow 48 hour holds. That was definitely wrong because it has been more than 48 hours without any update to my account. The latest was this morning, a FB customer service rep couldn't even find my account even though it shows up online :(.