ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Credit Cards Priority Pass vs Diners Club

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by rdut, Nov 10, 2017.

1. rdut

rdut New Member

I am considering cancelling my Amex Plat due to the annual fee hitting and a) Alaska gift cards no longer allowed under the annual airline reimbursement, b) higher annual fee (I don't really use Uber). BUT I really enjoy the lounge access. If I'm willing to forego the Centurion lounges, there are obviously a number of options for cards that offer Priority Pass, but almost no discussion of Diners Club, which appears to have a pretty good offering of US (and abroad) lounge access as well, and only a $95/year fee.

Is there a reason no one talks about Diners Club as a legitimate replacement for lounge access? Am I missing something?

2. Gaurav

Gaurav Well-Known Member

No Name likes this.