ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Polaris Lounge Access: Aer Lingus

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by a_h, Jun 27, 2018.

1. a_h

a_h Reader

If i use united miles to book sfo - dub in business on Aer Llingus would this get me access to the Polaris lounge?

2. MidSouth Skier

MidSouth Skier Well-Known Member

No, you won't since Aer Lingus is not part of Star Alliance. From the United website:

Who can use the United Polaris lounge?
    Customers traveling in United Polaris business class or United Polaris first class on long-haul international flights may access the lounge before departure, during connections or upon arrival. Customers traveling in international first or business class cabins on Star Alliance™ partner airlines may access the lounge only at the airport of their international departure. Please reference the Club and Lounge Access page for more information.