ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

ORD Terminal access

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Benj, Nov 30, 2017.

1. Benj

Benj Reader

Flying Cathay Business ORD-HKG. If i get to ORD early, I would rather spend time in AA's Flagship lounge in Terminal 3 vs the BA lounge in terminal 5. Will I be allowed entry into terminal 3, though my flight leaves from terminal 5? I know i'd have to go through security twice - but i want to check my options.

2. MidSouth Skier

MidSouth Skier Well-Known Member

I wouldn't think you'd be able to get into the domestic terminals but I don't know that for a fact.

3. rickyw

rickyw Well-Known Member

I don’t think there is an explicit rule against it, so it’s worth a shot. You may just get a TSA agent who says wrong terminal, and good luck trying to explain to them that T5 just has crappy lounges!