ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Oneworld Emerald Check-In Benefits

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Ninja, Nov 12, 2017.

1. Ninja

Ninja Reader

Is it possible to check in at the airport with a partner airline's check-in counter? For example flying QR from SYD, checking in at the QF first class check-in desks as a OW Emerald. I'm asking because I want to arrive early and enjoy the excellent QF First Lounge. QR check in counters at SYD don't open until 3 hours prior to departure I understand.

2. RTBones

RTBones Member

To the best of my knowledge, you have to check in with the airline on whose metal you are actually flying. The only recourse you might possibly have is to check in online and print your boarding passes out before getting to the airport.