ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Reader Reviews: Trips & Tips Not updating to Flipboard

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by BrianMo, Feb 15, 2018.

1. BrianMo

BrianMo New Member

Does anyone know why "One Mile At A Time" is not updating to Flipboard? I've tried on multiple devices and different user names (so not a local problem). It looks like it stopped about 8 days ago. I can still see it on the website but doesn't look like it's writing to Flipboard anymore. Been following here for the last 2-3 years. I don't want Ben to lose readership (also have staff in other countries) and had them check as well and it's simply not updating. The last post showing is "China Eastern's Longhaul First Class: Surprisingly Decent".

2. Tiffany

Tiffany One Mile At A Time

Yeah, it's an issue with our connection to Flipboard. I'm trying to fix it, but it's apparently complicated. :(

3. BrianMo

BrianMo New Member

Looks like it's fixed...Great Job and thank you!

Tiffany likes this.
  4. BrianMo

BrianMo New Member

Booo. I think it might be having issues again :(