ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

No CSP to CSR even without bonus

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Afloatandrew1, Jan 4, 2018.

1. Afloatandrew1

Afloatandrew1 Reader

Lucky and All,
    Opened CSP in May, but realized CSR is better for me. However, was just denied CSR yesterday under the new rules, even when I spoke with Chase Rep and declined the bonus told no since same family.

Do I rally have to cancel and wait two years? Like the CSP enough to keep but prefer CSR..... not enough to leave the Sapphire family for 2 years....

Thanks!

2. Gaurav

Gaurav Well-Known Member

Did you try calling back and speaking to another agent? Product changes have been possible but I've mostly heard about downgrades.

@Lucky

Tiffany likes this.
  3. Tiffany

Tiffany One Mile At A Time

"Product Change" should be the key vocab word, not "declining the bonus". That's how I got my CSR, but not sure if things have changed recently.