ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Award Redemption Middle East to US premium?

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Charlie Laifer, May 24, 2018.

1. Charlie Laifer

Charlie Laifer New Member

I just booked Q suites from IAD to DOH for the summer, but I want to mix it up for the return. I was thinking maybe Gulf or Oman Air via London, or maybe even Saudia. I have flown Emirates First on the 380, I have flown 777 business, and I am flying 380 business soon. I am not really interested in Etihad, as I am concerned about their service cuts. If someone can think of/knows a good routing back to the US, stopover is fine, please let me know! P.S. Extra credit if you can somehow work in Polaris, as I have been dying to fly it.

2. David W

David W Well-Known Member

I think EY can still be a good experience, despite the cuts.

UA is flying TLV-EWR with the new Polaris seats.