ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Miami to Egypt

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by VanessaV, Jul 9, 2018.

1. VanessaV

VanessaV Reader

Hello. Looking for some help to point me in the right direction. Just in the beginning stages of planning a trip to Egypt next Spring. What do you recommend is the best way to travel to Cairo from Miami? I’ve been saving miles for a Maldives trip that never happened so I have a decent number of AA mile (200K), some AMEX membership rewards (100K), some random Citi Prestige points [80k - not really sure how to use these). Any recommendations or advice would be greatly appreciated. p.s. this would be for 2 tickets. My husband has miles to use as well.

2. MidSouth Skier

MidSouth Skier Well-Known Member