ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Award Redemption Marriott In London

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Mike404R, Apr 23, 2018.

1. Mike404R

Mike404R Reader

So with the new release of the preview for marriott hotel category changes for some major cities, any guesses on how it will impact some hotels in London? I'd assume similar to Paris.

Heading there in October.

So the question comes down to. Do you proactively book say London Marriott Park Lane at 45K vs i would say an expected 50K cat 5 in the change. Since they are able to be cancelled it would seem to make sense to proactively book these and cancel if they drop in. The only props in london id say would potentially drop are the marriotts in Kensignton, marble arch, regents park and maybe maide valia to maybe 35K cat 4 from the current cat 9 45K or cat 8 40K.

Any predictions for this?