ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Logistics with LF and LX F Class

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Woodrow, Oct 9, 2017.

1. Woodrow

Woodrow Member

Couple questions:
    LH F Class SFO to LHR:
    I have a 3+ hr layover in Frankfurt. Do I get access to the F terminal? How would I transit there? Do I get picked up, or have to walk? Will I have car service to my connecting flight to LHR?

LX F Class ZRH to SFO:
    I booked tickets with a travel agent to get a great price. I am not sure whether it was booked through LH or LX. Will I have access to LX F class lounge with either or only LX? How early should I arrive at Zurich to enjoy the lounge?

2. David W

David W Well-Known Member

You will get access to the LH FCT in FRA - but you do have to walk there yourself. When departing the FCT, you will be driven to your plane to LHR.

You can ask your agent if the ticket was issued by LH or LX. You should have access to the LX F lounge and LH lounges. You can read Ben's review of the LX F lounge in ZRH to determine how long you would like to spend there.

Woodrow likes this.
  3. Woodrow

Woodrow Member

@David W , the ticket was issued by LH. I think I read somewhere that LX limits F class lounge to only F class tickets issued by LX. Can you confirm? I would hate to to to the airport early for a wonderful lounge experience to have to spend all the time in J lounge. Thanks!

4. David W

David W Well-Known Member

Woodrow likes this.
  5. Cedric Pinsonnault

Cedric Pinsonnault New Member

Yeah, you should have access. Just bring earplugs if you want to stay on the terrasse for a while, its pretty loud but very nice! Honnestly, unless you want to take a shower or rest in a day room, an hour or so and you are good to go.

Woodrow likes this.