ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

LAX to Bangkok....which airline?

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by TK5788, Dec 30, 2017.

1. TK5788

TK5788 Reader

My wife and I are flying from LAX to Bangkok........(ultimate destination Laos & Bhutan) in September for our 30th wedding anniversary. I've been researching airlines and Business Class fares for a while. I'm thinking in terms of one of three airlines:

Right now, ANA has the best fare by far at $8,000 for two round trip tickets. But, based on your reviews (which are great) it sounds like EVA and JAL both offer a superior experience. Since it's a special occasion, I'm willing to spend the extra money if it makes sense. Any other airlines to consider? Also, any thoughts on when to buy the tickets?

Would appreciate any insights.
  2. Gaurav

Gaurav Well-Known Member