ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

LAX terminal 7 to Tom bradley

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by RDA, Nov 20, 2017.

1. RDA

RDA Reader

hi guys so in a few weeks I'll be traveling on united business class out of the country. Not Polaris business but rather their international "recliner business class" on their 737. I like United's redone club lounge at LAX, but I'd rather use a better lounge if I can. I've never actually tried this but is there an airside way to get from T7 to TBIT to use the Star alliance lounge. I've used the transit between T4 and TBIT to use the one world first class lounge when traveling AA, but I've never traveled across T7 all the way down to T4 to get to Tom bradley so is there an airside path that allows for that. Thanks all!

2. Rohit Deshpande

hi guys so in a few weeks I'll be traveling on united business class out of the country. Not Polaris business but rather their international "recliner business class" on their 737. I like United's redone club lounge at LAX, but I'd rather use a better lounge if I can. I've never actually tried this but is there an airside way to get from T7 to TBIT to use the Star alliance lounge.Ive transitted from t7 to t6 but nothing beyond that and I've used the transit between T4 and TBIT to use the one world first class lounge when traveling AA, but I've never traveled across T7 all the way down to T4 so is there an airside path that allows for that. Thanks all!

3. Gaurav

Gaurav Well-Known Member

4. Tiffany

Tiffany One Mile At A Time

Yes, and I keep meaning to write a post on this, so this is a good reminder.

Basically, T7-T4 are connected underground (go down to the basement without leaving security), then when you get to T4 you go up and across the skybridge to T3. It's probably a 20 minute walk, but there are signs.

5. Rohit Deshpande

Hi Tiffany, I travel out of Lax at least twice a month and I have never heard of this underground walkway airside. I guess I learn something new every time. So where exactly in T7 is the entrance to this underground walkway on airside. I know that terminal inside out so any reference point at all there will be helpful to find that entrance. Thanks again!

6. Tiffany

Attached Files:

• T7.pdf
      File size:
      126.7 KB
      Views:
  7. Tiffany

Oh, and then when you get to T6, you have to go left, then walk to the center of the terminal (by the Alaska Boardroom entrance), then take the escalator down to the tunnel.

That tunnel goes to T5, and then has signs to T4, then you go up and take the skybridge.

Gaurav likes this.
  8. Rohit Deshpande

Got it Im running these locations through my head and it all makes perfect sense. I'm more than happy to walk 20 minutes one way for a much more superior lounge. Thank you very much Tiffany! If I did truly remind you to make a post on this, then I cannot wait to read it! Cheers!

9. rickyw

rickyw Well-Known Member