ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Kids

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Shelley, Nov 4, 2017.

1. Shelley

Shelley Reader

my husband and I are traveling from lax to Maui.. we have first class tickets..our daughter and son in law with their 2 kids (ages 3 & 1 ) are traveling on same flight back in coach. Will the kids be allowed to come up to first class and visit with us for a bit? Thank u

2. Tiffany

Tiffany One Mile At A Time

Hi Shelley -- The flight attendants may allow it (they're not supposed to, but kids are cute), but I would highly discourage you from allowing it.

It's only a 5 hour flight, the planes aren't very big, and it will be highly disruptive to the other first class passengers to have adults shuffling kids back and forth in a tiny cabin. If you want the 1 year old to sit with you (since they're allowed to sit on laps), the best etiquette would be for you to go back to coach to get them, rather than having their parents bring them to the first cabin.

Woodrow, Rob in Miami, Gaurav and 3 others like this.