ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

1. Hey I am looking to travel to India in March from Washington DC and I currently have 80k SPG points and 60k Amex points. I was wondering If there was any way you recommend I use my points to do the entire trip in business class.

Thanks!

2. Gaurav

Gaurav Well-Known Member

Hi, Alexander--Frequent Miler has a spreadsheet that shows partner options for transferable currencies. You should look at all the airlines that will allow you to transfer both SPG and MR together and then use the Travel Codex Award Maximizer to see where your combined 160k points will get you. When you transfer your SPG, make sure to do it in two lots since the 5kbonus per 20k transfer is only good up to 79,999 points per day.

MidSouth Skier and No Name like this.