ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

IHG Rate code

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by milgom, Nov 7, 2017.

1. milgom

milgom Member

I'm trying to take advantage of the Ambassador 4000 bonus points offer from IHG. It's mentioned here:

https://www.ihg.com/intercontinental/content/gb/en/hotel-offers/4000-bonus-points

But when I look at the Rate Preference drop down, they only list Ambassador 2000 bonus points and use the code IKAM2 instead of IKAM4.

How can I book using the rate code directly? The information I find online seems to be outdated

2. No Name

No Name Well-Known Member

Last edited: Nov 7, 2017
    rickyw and Gaurav like this.
  3. No Name

No Name Well-Known Member

By the way, when I did a search with the packages link above the Ambassador 4K offer showed up in the Intercontinental Bangkok this month.