ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Iberia awards look good!

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Mick, Dec 31, 2017.

1. Mick

Mick Member

Am I missing something here or are awards in Iberia to Europe from ord really good value?!! 51k return? That seems really great. Is there no availability? Is American fine to use as the search engine? Thanks all!!

2. MidSouth Skier

MidSouth Skier Well-Known Member

That's a great deal if you can travel during the special period. I'm going to try them out in October which is, unfortunately, outside the promotional window so I didn't get the discount.

No Name likes this.
  3. Mick

Mick Member

I had a look at random dates to Madrid in March and they all came up (actually no Friday or Thursday’s that I could see on first glance)

430 takeoff from ord not ideal for sleep