ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

I still have my $1100 BA First ticket to Ecuador?

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by JM2469, Oct 10, 2017.

1. JM2469

JM2469 Reader

Hi Lucky,

I managed to book one of the cheap $1100 BA F tickets return LHR/Ecuador for next June. I saw on your blog that BA had written to others to cancel these tickets. I have yet to receive any cancellation email from BA. The ticket still shows up in my BA app on my phone. However, I can't log on to "Manage my Booking", as it says there is an error.

I am worried about contacting BA as they will then tell me the ticket is cancelled. However, they have yet to tell me it is actually cancelled.

Any advice on what I should do?

Thanks!
    Concerned from Boston.

2. Cedric Pinsonnault

Cedric Pinsonnault New Member

Honestly I would rather call and they cancel it then show up at the airport and have no flight...

3. Gia

Gia Active Member

Agree that you must phone, no matter what the outcome.