ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Award Redemption I received a $200 credit voucher from Frontier and used it to book a flight. Due to surgery I now ha

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Barney Crout, Dec 14, 2017.

1. Barney Crout

Barney Crout New Member

I received a $200 credit voucher from Frontier and used it to book a February flight. Now due to surgery, I have to change the trip by one month. They will waive the $99 change fee but are telling me I will lose the $200 credit voucher since it is a one time use. Im confused because their policy says if I change a flight and rebook within 90 days I can apply the full value of the original ticket to the new ticket. Any advice?
  2. rickyw

rickyw Well-Known Member

You could show them proof of the surgery (doctor's note), and hope to get a sympathetic agent?