ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Credit Cards How to Apply for multiple Chase Cards at Once

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Stav9678, Mar 20, 2018.

1. Stav9678

Stav9678 Member

I plan on applying for the Chase Ink Business and the Chase Freedom cards as soon as possible but I saw somewhere that you should apply for multiple if you want more then one card to avoid multiple credit pulls.

Thanks in advance

2. David W

David W Well-Known Member

Check out this post: http://onemileatatime.boardingarea.com/2017/02/09/chase-credit-card-strategy/

It says nothing about credit pulls though it talks about limitations on approvals:

"There doesn’t seem to be a consistently applied limit as to how many Chase cards you can be approved for in a given period. Some report not being able to apply for more than two cards in a 30 day period, while others suggest you can be approved for at most one personal and one business card in a 90 day period."