ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

How big are corporate discounts?

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Rafi, Jun 2, 2018.

1. Rafi

Rafi Reader

Hi Lucky and fellow OMAAT readers!

I was wondering, how big (in %) do corporate partner discounts get for VIPs traveling in business/first class?

Logistics partner, fuel provider partner, hotel partner; does anyone have a clue?

Thanks

2. David W

David W Well-Known Member

That probably varies quite a bit depending on the volume of business. I want to assume there's a pre-negotiated minimum amount of travel within the agreement.

3. rickyw

rickyw Well-Known Member

A family member of mine works for a company with a corporate partnership with United. Flights on Star Alliance from the US to Europe are regularly $3,000 off the normal ‘posted’ price for us regular folks.