ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Hotel inside Incheon, or are there lounges with beds?

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by ezikyle, Dec 2, 2017.

1. ezikyle

ezikyle Member

Hi all,

I have a long layover in Incheon coming up (10 hours) and would like to get a room. It seems a little convoluted to book a room outside of the airport going through passport security, baggage claim, etc only to have to turn around and come right back to the airport 5 hours later.

My question is, I see the airport transit hotel they have inside the airport, but are there lounges with beds available? I have priority pass and would rather use that since it's relatively free. I don't see anything on their site though.

Any ideas?

2. Gaurav

Gaurav Well-Known Member

I think it would be unusual to find a lounge with a bed, especially at a priority pass lounge. They do seem to have a few partners though in concourse A and the main terminal so if you can be comfortable without a bed it might be worth a look.

3. Richard on Dauntless

My wife sleep over in the Tinsel Bum a few years ago. But she was used to sleeping Korean style on a mat in a room with other women.

Here are some links. HOWEVER I see the most recent Trip Advisor says the place is closed for renovation until next year.

http://english.visitkorea.or.kr/enu/ATR/SI_EN_3_1_1_1.jsp?cid=1545019

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attract...ir_Incheon_International_Airport-Incheon.html

And here is a review of the place:
    "I'd hoped to use the free lounge beds in the terminal but that's only for transit passengers. Since I booked a separate ticket out of Incheon I ended up at the Spa On Air.

For $20 there's ample showers, several dipping pools and sleeping rooms - your choice of the communal rooms with mats and chairs or the sleeping rooms, mats only. You leave your shoes in a smaller locker before entering the changing room and accessing the larger locker for gear.

Hard to beat value."

Gaurav likes this.
  4. ezikyle

ezikyle Member

Ha! Of course it's closed when I need it. :)

Thinking it over, 150 bucks is worth a solid nights sleep with no fuss. I'll use the transit hotel. Thanks for the hep guys!