ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Help! Routing Recommendations

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Alex B, Feb 12, 2018.

1. Alex B

Alex B New Member

I'm flying to London for the zillionth time, so I've decided that this time, I'd mix it up, and connect in Europe to try some different carrier pairings, & have lunch in town that day.

One of my thoughts is
    EWR -> ZUR on LX in Y (330)
    Lunch in Zurich, then,
    ZUR -> LHR on LX in EuroBiz (C100)

~**or**~

JFK -> FRA on SQ in Y (380)
    Lunch in Frankfurt, then,
    FRA -> LHR on LH in EuroBiz (320)

I guess I'm weighing the better transoceanic experience in SQ Y over the opportunity to fly on the new CS100. I've flown the 380 with EK and AF already, so that's not something I'm really taking into consideration, though I've never flown with LH, LX, or SQ, or to/thru ZUR or FRA. I also carry a PriortyPass if that plays into anyone's recommendations.

best,
    -a

2. rickyw

rickyw Well-Known Member

Alex B likes this.
  3. rickyw

rickyw Well-Known Member

Sorry, I'd also add that personally I'd put much more weight into the 7+ hour transatlantic flight experience, than the 2 hour CS100 experience...