ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Award Redemption Has the United mobile app changed how you can view the award calendar?

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by John D, Nov 7, 2017.

1. John D

John D Reader

when using the United mobile app today I first could view the calendar to see an entire month of what dates premium saver awards available. Then when I was playing around with various city pairs/dates the calendar view disappeared and changed to a weekly digital read out. I don’t know if this is a permanent change or if perhaps I accidentally changed a setting in the search tool, but would love to actually get an entire monthly calendar view back! Hope you can find out for us!! Thanks