ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Award Redemption ExpertFlyer vs. AeroPlan vs. united.com

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by AdamR, Jun 19, 2018.

1. AdamR

AdamR New Member

Been trying to find LH F award space for the next several days but I'm seeing vastly different results from ExpertFlyer, AeroPlan, and united.com. EF and united.com show availability but for different flights and different days, but all within a 3-day window. AeroPlan isn't showing any availability, nor is ANA. What's the definitive source for searching FRA->LAX/SEA/SFO/DEN/IAH/MEX in booking code "O" for F award? I'd be using Asiana miles to actually book, but aside from calling Asiana and asking what they see, I want to make sure I can provide the phone agent with legitimate itineraries. Anyone encountered this before?

Thanks!

2. David W

David W Well-Known Member

Recently there were LH F awards available but not bookable using United or Aeroplan. Maybe that's related somehow?

Check using lifemiles. Otherwise it's best to call Asiana and see what they can find for you since that's how you're booking

3. David W

David W Well-Known Member