ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Award Redemption etihad miles or emirates miles account

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by monil patel, Nov 10, 2017.

1. monil patel

monil patel Reader

hi i have both the account but i don't which is really good one to keep active i have good amount of miles on it and i reason that i am writing is the american airline is not going to have etihad as a partner so i wont be earning any miles for any american flight to my etihad account so please do suggest and i also have want to keep my family membership as well i have 4 people in house hold that wanted to receive in one head account miles

2. HKFlyer

HKFlyer Member

3. Gaurav

Gaurav Well-Known Member

Good starting point but that thread is from 2009 so I might just search for something a little more updated.