ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Delta's new computer upgrade

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Mindjockey, Nov 9, 2017.

1. Mindjockey

Mindjockey Reader

Hello, Lucky!

First, thanks for all of your info about flying. It's saved me a lot.

Second, I usually fly Delta, since for me it is very convenient. However, with Delta's recent reservation upgrade, I have had a lot of trouble. My first name is a single letter, J. Detla's reservation system no longer recognizes names shorter than three letters. That's what they tell me. I have several friends having the same issue.

Have you heard of this problem yet? Would you happen to know a timeline for fixing it?

I just spent 35 min on the phone with a very nice lady trying to get my flights. Online, the whole experience would be 5 minutes, and that would include getting coffee and donuts while waiting for confirmation.

Thanks

Mindjockey

2. Tiffany

Tiffany One Mile At A Time

I haven't heard of this, but that's super obnoxious!!!