ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Delta Diamond

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Al Mansur, Nov 12, 2017.

1. Al Mansur

Al Mansur Reader

Hello,
    I have Delta Amex Business card and I charge over $300,000 a year I am a Platinum at Delta wit my Amex Centurian card am trying to become a Diamond but need to fly 125,000 miles besides the charge on Delta Amex.
    What is the best way to accumulate the miles that's affordable and quick ?
    Thank you

2. Gaurav

Gaurav Well-Known Member

Hi there, to be a DL Diamond you have to get 125MQM or 140 segments plus spend $250k on DL AmEx cards or spend $15k on DL directly. How to meet those benchmarks depends on your current travel patterns. If you can't meet the MQM benchmarks you can also get 20K MQM each from the DL Plat personal and business cards after $50k spending per card and 30k each from the DL reserve personal and business after $60k spending per card. Good luck!

rickyw likes this.