ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Credit card for Apple store?

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Brian H., Dec 6, 2017 at 10:19 AM.

1. Brian H.

Brian H. Reader

What's the best spending tactic for a large purchase at the Apple store? Are there any bonus opportunities or should I just use my favorite everyday spend card?

2. David W

David W Well-Known Member

Everyday spend is best - though if you make the purchase online you can take advantage of online shopping bonuses.

Gaurav likes this.
  3. Gaurav

Gaurav Well-Known Member

Or a card that you need to meet minimum spend on, especially AX which is more sensitive to MS.

4. Gia

Gia Active Member

I actually have the Barclays Apple Credit Card because I make a lot of purchases and I get free financing, online bonuses, and gift cards for points I’ve earned. I’m also on the Apple Upgrade program and my monthly phone costs earn points back as well. Clearly, this option probably doesn’t interest too many here but it meets my needs.

rickyw and Gaurav like this.
  5. MidSouth Skier

MidSouth Skier Well-Known Member

If you've got the US Bank Cash+ card and have chosen electronics stores as one of your 5% cash back categories, that could be an option. Or use a Citibank card that has Citi Price Rewind in case you later find it cheaper elsewhere.

You don't say what you'll be buying but if it's a phone, last month Gary at VFTW had a post about using the Chase Ink Preferred card for that: http://viewfromthewing.boardingarea.com/2017/11/06/one-thing-iphone-breaks/