ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Credit Cards Citi product change

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Faisal Akbar, Nov 16, 2017.

1. Faisal Akbar

Faisal Akbar New Member

Hello,
    As Citi HHonors CC will be taken over by Amex in Jan, I am wondering which Non fee CC will be best for product change? I am thinking about Citi Uber card?

Thanks.

Faisal.

2. MidSouth Skier

MidSouth Skier Well-Known Member

Might be a good idea to call them to see what cards are allowed - if any. Then we can advise based on that list.

3. Gaurav

Gaurav Well-Known Member

I don't think Citi is allowing product changes any more for Hilton cards any more since they've sold the whole portfolio. You could always call and try though. The Uber card is issued by Barclays though!

4. GBOAC

GBOAC Member

Yep Citi will not do a product change; you are more than welcome to formally apply for other Citi cards.